The Best Clean Humor on the Internet

The internet is awash with humor. Some jokes are funny, while others are clean. Here we have the rare, yet valuable, funny, clean humor. Send your funny, clean humor to me.



Tuesday, June 26, 2007

How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?


green
Originally uploaded by Luke H
Golden retriever: "The sun is out, the day is young and you're worrying about a stupid light bulb?"

Border Collie: "Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code."

Lab: "Oh, me! Me! Pleeese let me change the bulb! Can I? Can I?"

Rottweiler: "Make me"

Old English Sheepdog: "Light bulb? I don't see a light bulb."

Cat: "Dogs do not change light bulbs. People change light bulbs. So the question is, how long will it be before I can expect light?"

My Cat: "I prefer the dark"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home