The Best Clean Humor on the Internet

The internet is awash with humor. Some jokes are funny, while others are clean. Here we have the rare, yet valuable, funny, clean humor. Send your funny, clean humor to me.



Monday, April 21, 2008

Evolution and the Family Tree


Hot lips
Originally uploaded by hvhe1
A little girl asked her mother, "How did the human race appear?"
The mother answered, "God made Adam and Eve and they had children and so was all mankind made.

"Two days later the girl asked her father the same question. The
father answered, "Many years ago there were monkeys from which the human race evolved.

"The confused girl returned to her mother and said, "Mom, how is
it possible that you told me the human race was created by God,
and daddy said they developed from monkeys?"

The mother answered, "Well, dear, it is very simple. I told you about my side of the family and your father told you about his."

1 Comments:

Blogger Reverend Loy said...

Okay, most of the time I find clean jokes lame. But everyone I told this joke to so far has laughed hysterically. Probably the whole evolution/creationism debate.

Also, thanks for this page because I find most of these jokes really humorous.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home